STREET FIGHTIN’ MEN – The Rolling Stones in London
Tottenham Court Road Tube exit 1
The Rolling Stones were very much a London Band. Richard can guide you around the Stones major London hangouts.
Richard’s Rolling Stones walking tour includes:
- See where the Stones made their world debut and the pub where they first rehearsed
- The Recording Studio where the Rolling Stones made their first demos
- The Studio where they made their first album
- The ‘swinging London’ clubs the Stones frequented
- The magistrates court where the group were busted!
- The club used for the memorial to Ian Stewart
- The theatre used for a controversial TV appearence
- Charlie Watts’ favourite jazz club
- Plus many others.
We do the Rolling Stones tour as a private tour- email Richard for more info.
Richard can also add places associated with The Beatles, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Cream, and many others, to give you the ultimate rock tour of London. Prices of private tours start at 140 pounds per group, for a 2.5 hour tour.
There are also Rolling Stones places on Richard’s Rocking Richmond and Chelsea Rock Walk tours.