Visiting Soho area of London for rock’n’roll connections.
- The World famous Marquee Club
- The club where the infamous Punk Rock Festival of 1976 took place
- The Jazz Club where The Who first performed Tommy and Jimi Hendrix gave his last ever live performance
- The photo site for the cover of David Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust album and Oasis What’s the Story Morning Glory
- The former pub where the Rolling Stones first rehearsed and made their world debut
- The studio where The Kinks made their first recordings and the Rolling Stones recorded their first album
- Carnaby Street – the heart of Swinging London
- The Folk club where Bob Dylan and Paul Simon played
- Where the Sex Pistols made their world debut
- The street known as London’s Tin Pan Alley
- The pub where Jimi Hendrix jammed with Eric Clapton
- The pub where Rod Stewart first met Ronnie Wood
- The Club where Paul McCartney first met Linda and John McVie of Fleetwood Mac proposed to his wife to be Christine
- The former coffee bar where Cliff Richard and Tommy Steele were discovered
- The theatre where Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Cream all played in the same month!
- The site of the infamous UFO Club – the ultimate pyschedelic meeting place
- This private tour can be for one person or any size group of people.
Private tours cost from 150 pounds per group
For more information, or to book a tour, please email Richard